Education is the key to your child's future. It can determine whether they graduate from high school, what university they attend and their level of income as an adult. Unfortunately, parents find themselves dumbfounded when their "intelligent but bored" child underachieves. One clue may be found in this number provided by the US Government's National Center for Education Statistics:
While above the national average, only 37%of Utah 4th graders read at a level that is considered at their grade or above proficient. That leaves 63% that are below a 4th grade reading level... 63%!
Reading is simply following words on a page from left to right while sounding them out.
What if they have no meaning?
Click here to learn more.